- Leakage checking for new pipes.
- Leakage checking for old pipes, whether renovated or not.
By entrusting us with your pressure testing:
> You optimize your leakage tests, thanks to our experience, expertise and neutrality.
> In the event of a leak, we locate it immediately.
> Your staff no longer need to worry about the test result, how it will be implemented and communicating about a possible leak.
> You save time and money.
>Pressure tests are performed by a qualified technician who has the necessary knowledge and measurement techniques and who will follow safety regulations.
Conditions and actions to be implemented by the client:
- The pipe must be full (for 24h if the inside lining is made from cement)
- Carefully fill in our check-list and have a sketch of the pipe that needs testing
- Have water at your disposal to carry out the test
- A threaded inlet to the pipe or a fire hydrant
- Access with a vehicle
We provide the chart within 24 hours following the pressure test. If need be, we help you to detect a leak and repair it.